Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Friday, December 9, 2016

New In: Dita Cardigan

Today I added to my wardrobe quite possible the most beautiful gorgeous piece I've ever owned. I have a large quantity of clothes so that's really saying something; it's right up there with my all time favourites. As you probably know by now, I love these Dita Cardigans and have five of them , mainly the newer release colourways as I only discovered them last year. I am always on the lookout for some of the rarer and older versions on ebay and the facebook group. Since they are very expensive and often sell at above retail price, I'm trying to be sensible about it and only buy my top couple of colourways if they ever come on sale, that being the black version with white trim and the pale blue version with white embroidery and black trim. Very surprisingly this beauty was listed on ebay earlier in the week and I snapped it up immediately. I never thought I'd find one. In person it's everything I wanted and I'm so happy. I've had mixed success buying these online and in pre owned condition before. I'm taken a risk on a couple on ebay before and ended up reselling them (which isn't a problem as they are always resellable). However, this one is in excellent condition and feels almost as though I'd just bought it new directly from the website. It's a lovely tight fit including the sleeves, impressive quality. I cannot wait to wear it! 

Untitled

IMG_2933[1]

IMG_2946[1]

Wheels and Dollbaby Dita Cardigan 

33 comments:

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The details of this cardigan are beautiful! A fabulous buy for sure!

Estelle Swango said...

Another jewel in your wardrobe, I see ;)

.Estelle.

Adam said...

The cardigan looks very elegant

Beauty said...

It's got beautiful floral print; great purchase.

Pooja Mittal said...

Thats such a cute cardi, loving the vintage pattern
Keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Launna said...

It's a very pretty cardigan, Imogen... I am glad to hear you were able to find this one that fits so well and looks like it's brand new... perfect for buying second hand xox

nerline said...

I love cardigans too. This is such a beautiful piece.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That cardigan is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Well done, dear Imogen, this cardigan is absolutely fabulous! I didn't know about these cardigns or the ebay or facebook groups till you shared them, but as far as I understood, they are very expensive! Well, I will look for some :) Gee, you gave me the cardigan addiction bug, but it's nice :) Hope you have a great Saturday and weekend!
DenisesPlanet.com

Paola Lauretano said...

Very elegant cardi!!!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

My Instagram

anoddgirl said...

this cardigan is so gorgeous!
x
http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

This is wonderful. :)

Bloglovin
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

Couture Carrie said...

Exquisite, darling!

xoxox,
CC

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

Absolutely exquisite!

xx

Emmylou said...

Oh wow! Such a beautiful piece, Imogen. What an awesome score!

Anna and Klaudia said...

Wow!! Beautiful cardigan ;)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Like me on FACEBOOK
Instagram

Red Rose Alley said...

That is the prettiest cardigan ever, Imogen. I can't wait to see it on you! What a lovely picture that is with the cardigan and the red rose. You had to know I would love that one. :)

~Sheri

Lindsey said...

Oh wow! That cardigan is amazing! What a great find! I can't wait to see how you style it. :)

~Lindsey
http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

Kiss & Make-up said...

Oh this is so you :-)

Vision By Mila said...

Oh it's very pretty!

Natasha said...

That is a lovely cardigan, the design is so pretty and I can see why it's a new favourite of yours - it's gorgeous! - Tasha

BABALUCCIA said...

Thank you for comment me I follow you now on gfc follow me?
Kisses

Gemma said...

What a beautiful cardigan!

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Lux G. said...

Cardigans are so in season. Love this!

Kati said...

Oh my word, I can totally see why you are so in love!

-Kati

Isabelle Elli said...

Pretty !!
Isabelle
http://isabelleelli.blogspot.com.au/

Unknown said...

Wow that sure is a stunning cardigan. Love the detailing.
Simera |Beautetude

Panty Buns said...

The embroidered roses, trim and design of your Wheels and Dollbaby Dita Cardigan are beautiful.

http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

Elle said...

Gorgeous , worth every Penney!
So glad you found it on eBay!!
Xx, Elle
http://www.theellediaries.com/blog/

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

Cute!

Florals&Smiles

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

Cute cardigan! Wonderful photos!
Have a good day!
www.recklessdiary.ru

Silver Cat Tea Party said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous colorway! Congrats on finding it online <3

GlamourZONE said...

That sweater is so pretty