Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, February 11, 2016

My B.A.I.T Footwear Collection

I've wanted to create this post for awhile and finally got around to it. Here is my collection of shoes from B.A.I.T Footwear. As you can see I have a habit of purchasing the same pair of shoes in multiple colours and now I've started I feel like I have to keep it up for my collection! One of these styles I even have in three versions as I couldn't resist them when the sparkly colours came out. I wish I could buy the gold, the red and the cream version but that would be rather excessive! My experience with B.A.I.T Footwear started when I saw the red and white pointed flats on Modcloth. I admired them for ages and eventually  bought them in one of the amazing Modcloth sales at only $35. Ever since then I have been in love with the brand. The shoes are so adorable, vintage inspired and the perfect match for my style of outfits. There are so many varieties of styles, although I don't like all of them, that they are very popular. The main benefit is the comfort and this certainly can be hard to find with a shoe. The most well known styles from B.A.I.T Footwear appear to be the Ida and the Ione. I never actually owned the Ida as there have always been others I like better. I used to have two pairs of the Ione but ended up selling both as they were half a size too small. It would be great to add them to my collection again. The only downside to the brand is the postage costs when purchasing direct from the website. In the absence of many stockists in Australia (and the ones that do exist have a very limited range and are more expensive per item), almost all of my purchases have been direct. Usually my desires for the shoes means I pay it anyway but it certainly isn't ideal. Overall I highly recommend B.A.I.T Footwear- you will not be disappointed.

IMG_4815

Robbie Heels  IMG_4837

Gloria Flats (most used pairs, even had the repurchase them as I'd worn out both colours)
IMG_4831

Sindy Flats (newest addition, got these at Christmas) 
IMG_4826

Everline Flats
IMG_4823

Are you a fan of B.A.I.T Footwear? What is your experience with the brand? 

46 comments:

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

I have never before heard of B.A.I.T. Footwear, but I love the retro/vintage aesthetics they produce! Such a gorgeous collection, Imogen!

xx

Estelle Swango said...

This shoes collection is really cute and sweet *-*

.Estelle.

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

Well done! I absolutely had fun reading this.

xoxo;
STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Facebook
Bloglovin

Frilly Frenchie said...

i want 'em all!!!

Bellezzefelici said...

What a wonderful shoe collection!

xoxo
www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

Lenya said...

Such a cute shoe colledtion.
xox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle

laura said...

Oh I have shoe collection envy right now Imogen! x

Vita said...

I've never heard about the brand before, but the styles you have look great!

Claudia Caulfield said...

these are too cute ♥

The White Print Blog
CGrabowska Instagram

Miss Twiggy said...

you have quite collection of shoes!
xx
http://www.littlemisstwiggy.com/2016/02/pink-lips/

Kezzie said...

I'm v envious as I've wanted a pair for ages!!!!x

Pooja Mittal said...

u have such a pretty shoe collection
keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Beauty Unearthly said...

These are all so gorgeous!

Sadie said...

Such cute shoes! I especially like the sparkly blue Robbie heels and the Everline flats :) xx

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous collection!
Love the Gloria flats!

xoxox,
CC

Kathleen Harper said...

Such unique, fun shoes! You've got quite the collection!
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

Carly said...

That's quite a footwear collection! The Everline flats are adorable! xxx

Jackie Harrison said...

Wow you have a fabulous collection.

Mica said...

This is such a great collection! Love the variety of colours and styles :)

And I don't see anything wrong with getting the same shoe in different colours! if it works for you and you know it's a comfortable shoe, makes sense to get it in all the colours you want to wear it in! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Lostvestige said...

They're all so cute it's hard to pick a favorite, but I have to say I really like the mint green ones! You have such a wonderful collection!

Shybiker said...

I've always admired your shoes. They have such beauty and I'm deeply attracted to their style.

Beauty Editer said...

Love this! Have an awesome day! xx


** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


BEAUTYEDITER.COM
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

Carolyna's world said...

awesome shoes :-)

Laura Marie said...

Such pretty little shoes! Very unique and that's why I like them :)

Laura www.shehearts.net x

Silvia Negretti said...

Such lovely shoes collection!
In love with those in mint color! :D
xxx
S
http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

crafty-zone said...

I have never heard about this brand before, but these shoes with glitter are amazing :)

http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

ALLIE NYC said...

Wowie zowie this is some collection!! Love the retro aesthetic. Cool brand a friend of mine would love it.

Allie of
allienyc.com

Red Rose Alley said...

Oooooo, pretty collection of shoes! Love the mint green ones and the sparkly Pink. You have so many shoes to go with so many different outfits.

Happy Valentine's Day, my sweet friend.

love, ~Sheri

Anna-Alina said...

So cuuuuute shoes collection!!!!♥


http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

Kiss & Make-up said...

These all look so cute! Pretty collection.

Jointy&Croissanty said...

These shoes are lovely!

jointyicroissanty

Kathrine Eldridge said...

What gorgeous shoes! Love all the beautiful color and styles!

http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

Straight A Style said...

Great collection! Fun to see them all together.

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Gemma Etc. said...

Oh wow they're gorgeous shoes! I've never heard of that brand xx

Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

Lux G. said...

I prefer flat, doll shoes though I'm petite because they're comfy. They've got wonderful designs too.

Fab collection.

Dressed With Soul said...

Now my heart is beating as your shoe collection is unbelievable beautiful <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Sherin said...

What a collection. They're all so beautiful. I love the sparkly blue ones!

Unknown said...

Hello, dear Imogen! I was off for some weeks, and now I am back - when I travel, I don't use internet much. I looove shoes and I am in love with B.A.I.T. through you! I will confess to you, I had one pair similar to one you showed once, and I regretted then, because I donate it. Now I am again looking for a similar one, and need to purchase a B.A.I.T. one then! I love that you have the same style in different colors - when we like a pair of shoes, why not doing so? Well done! Your style and shoes are always so beautiful! I hope you have a beautiful weekend!
DenisesPlanet.com

Anna and Klaudia said...

So cute shoes <333
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
Like me on FACEBOOK

Gabrielle said...

It is always so exciting when you find a footwear brand you love - and clearly you love this brand! The styles are so unusual, very cute :)

aglassofice.com
x

Arien said...

Hi dear
Great post, so many pretty shoes
Love the glitter ones
xoxo

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So many cute shoes! I love the sparkly Robbie Heels :)

Kelsey&Kenecha said...

Adorable shoes!

The Bandwagon Chic said...

Wow. Such cute shoes you have.
Lovin the pointed one.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

Launna said...

Imogen, I think you have a small shoe fetish... xox... I like shoes too but I don't have as many as I used to as I tend to wear runners for walking in... I do need to get a few cute pair of flats for Spring though xox

Silver Cat Tea Party said...

Love your collection! I love BAITs. I haven't counted how many I have but I mostly have Idas and Iones. I have found that buying 1/2 a size too big is perfect for me but gosh... it sounds like that isn't typical with other styles? It's too bad these shoes are more easily accessible in stores to try on before you buy.