Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Questions

Hi everyone. Recently I've been tagged by a couple of my friends for some blog awards. Thank you Monika and Elsie Bee.




Questions from Elsie Bee at Tips You'll Never Forget

1. Have you ever tried karaoke and, if you did, did you succeed? Yes I have tried karaoke and I find it very fun. I'd like to go there more often. I wouldn't say I'm terrible at it; I'm definitely never the worst in a group. But obviously I'm not exactly great either since I have zero experience with singing.  

2. Have you ever taken truth or dare too far? No. I've only played it a couple of times and nothing particularly eventful happened. I usually choose the truth option.

 3. What's your best and worst memory? Without being too personal and going into excessive detail, one of the worst times of my life was the entire five years I spent at university. There were a number of negatives and I felt depressed for a lot of it. Another bad memory has been getting bullied over and over again throughout my life. Also, frequently battling feeling depressed and anxious. In terms of best memories I have a number from my childhood, basically just feeling happy and carefree the whole time and my parents going to a lot of effort. As an adult I'd say getting married, finishing university two years ago and completing my graduate diploma of legal practice just a few weeks ago. 


4. Do you have siblings  and, if so, how many? Yes I have a sister and she is three years younger than me. 


5. Can you juggle? Definitely not. I have tried but I was terrible at it. I have always thought it was an amazing skill to have, it's so cool and would make a great party trick.

6. Do you do acro, dance or gymnastics? No. But I did dance for many years as a child and enjoyed it very much. I tried ballet and tap dance but particularly liked jazz ballet. I also tried gymnastics for a short time. But things have changed and I don't think I'd like them now.  

7. Who is your bff? My husband, awww how cute. 


8. Do you have any idol , who is it? No I don't. I like different aspects of different people; no one is perfect. 

9. Are you a Belieber? No- I'm too old. Although I did see Justin Bieber in concert once many years ago and there are a couple of songs I like.

10. What is your favourite perfume brand? My favourite is most definitely Marc Jacobs. I have Lola, Oh Lola, Dot, Honey and Daisy and would like to add to my collection. My parents have bought me a number of these for Christmas and my birthdays because they are my thing. I adore the scents but of course the bottles play a large part in my love for Marc Jacobs perfumes. A couple of my other favourites are Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue and Prada Candy. 


11. Have you done the ALS ice bucket challenge? Absolutely not. I think I would die. 



Questions from Monika at Dreamland

1. What is your best characteristic? This sure is starting off with the most difficult question because it's always hard for me to find positive aspects about myself. I usually say things like "good clothes' 'not bad looking' or 'has law degree' but apparently clothes are not really a characteristic of myself. Well that's all I've got for this question. 

2. What is your worst characteristic? Too shy and sensitive, I feel sad frequently and get hurt easily. 

3. What is your favourite clothing item? This is the most difficult question ever. Can I say my wedding dress?! It's a shame I can't wear it more frequently. Other than that I'd say my Kitten D'Amour dresses or my genuine vintage dress from the 1940s. 

4. What is your worst habit? There are many answers I could have given for this question but I'm going to say procrastination. I know many people say this but for me it is extra terrible. From assignments to calling people on the phone to housework to having a healthier diet, it impacts all aspects of my life. 

5. If you could choose one super power what would it be? Invisibility- this would be the best by far. 

6. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? That's a difficult question for me because of my fear of planes which has also developed into panic on any form of transport which travels fast and doesn't stop frequently. It's hard to imagine my life without it. However, if this wasn't a problem I would definitely say the UK. I have wanted to go there for as long as I can remember. I also want to go to New Zealand because, in addition to a number of benefits, it's only a relatively short plane trip from Australia.

7. If you could travel through time, where or when would you go? I'm really not sure, I don't have any particular desire to travel to another time. I'd probably say to a time in the past where it was really different from my current life just to make the most of the opportunity. 
 

8. What is your favourite animal? Cats! This is a very easy question because I adore kitty cats more than words can explain. Puss, who was my cat growing up, was my whole world and I loved her more than words could ever explain. I never thought another cat could meet her standard but my beautiful Juliette Princess Miracle certainly has. 


9. How many languages can you speak fluently? 1- just English! I must say I really admire anyone who can speak multiple languages because it seems so hard to me. 

10. What inspired the name for your blog? Tia Cherie has always been the name I used online for so many years even since I was about twelve years old. I've used it increasingly widely over the years especially whenever I don't know what other name to use. This was the case with my blog. Even if I were to name my blog now I would probably still choose Tia Cherie for that very reason. Tia Cherie came together simply because it was a combination of my favourite names at the time. By the way Cherie, in this case, is pronounced more like Sheree rather than Sherie. 



11. Who is your favourite celebrity? This is also a difficult question because I'm not particularly interested in many celebrities. My favourite was always Taylor Swift because of her fashion/sense of style, I like her music and she is better behaved than a number of other celebrities. Just look at that perfect hair (why did she ever cut it?!) But I am even losing some interest her because celebrities are just  not that relevant to my life. 
 

45 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

These were wonderful to read doll, you looked gorgeous in all of these pictures :)) Loved it xx

Bisma Rauf said...

Lovely facts :)

Check out my new post Here!!!

Jackie Harrison said...

Sorry to know you got bullied and you dealt with depression well thank god you are conquering those issues and I bet those bullied must feel silly now looking at your beauty.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Pilar Domínguez said...

Wow, this post is really interesting. Now I know a lot of things about you and I your family ( sister, husband...)I really love karaokes but I have never done dance. As for the name of the blog question it was good to know the origin. Kisses:)

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Congratulations! It was nice to learn more about you. Sorry to hear you had a tough time at university but it's good you have many good memories and experiences as an adult.

Rowena @ rolala loves

Unknown said...

You are so interesting :)
I am shy and sensitive too, love your wedding dress.

http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

Lostvestige said...

Congratulations on the awards! You have a great blog and I enjoyed reading your facts. I am a huge cat fan and afraid of flying as well1

Sam said...

Hi hun, hope you have been well. You look stunning in your gown. Its been so hectic with work and studies recently so I had to take a break from blogging. I will try to get back to it when I have some free time. Missed reading your posts…Have a great week. You can find me at frillsandthrills@hotmail.com

Pooja Mittal said...

ur sis is as pretty as you
childhood days are the best
keep in touch
www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
www.indianbeautydiary.com

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Wow, I love your style and your blog. I´m your new follower. Please follow me back. See you.
Kisses and hugs from:
http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

Kezzie said...

Great answers. I've always wondered about your blog name. Now I know!!! X

Glamour ZONE said...

great post dear.i enjoyed reading and getting to learn more about you
keep intouch

Launna said...

I love reading your answers Imogen... I adore these kinds of posts that I learn more about the reader I am following... you are such a sweetheart <3

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Tia, you have the cutest family! Love that picture of you and your sister. Your hubby sounds like he's the best! You're so lucky doll! So sorry about what you experienced at university. People can be so cruel. Really cute childhood photo of you. You were adorable! Congratulations on your award!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

thehonorableMissDecaf said...

Thank you for writing this! I always love hearing more about the blogger behind the clothes -- good and bad -- because I believe that sharing all aspects of ourselves online as women helps us to shatter the perception that "willing to share and speak out about troubles = weak. SO thank you. You are a classy, beautiful, well-dressed lady. :D

love,
a

www.missdecaf.blogspot.com

Coco said...

I enjoyed your self-interview and you look so beautiful Imogen!
Baci,
Coco
Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

Flora Fascinata said...

I want to agree with everyone's comments. Loved reading this. Your were such a beautiful bride!!! I would have burst into tears when I saw you! Only point I want to say is that I beg to differ on your 'characteristics' there would be so many wonderful personal attributes to list! Xxx

Unknown said...

so sorry to hear about your bad days at school :(

You look great with your hubby and i love cats, too!

take care
Chiara ~ CHIAWEB.it
follow me on Instagram

Straight A Style said...

You look gorgeous in your wedding photos!

xo, Amy Ann
The Real Arnolds

J said...

I don't play truth or dare much either.. but when I do I always choose truth too because I am afraid of getting dared to do something scary or really embarrassing lol


Jessica
the.pyreflies.org

megcasson said...

The picture of you and your sister is so, so beautiful.

www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

Vision By Mila said...

Stunning bride you were!

Vita said...

It was really nice to read more about you! Though I really wish you would be able to find more positive things about yourself. I think if you really want to travel you can get over your fear of flying - my mum hated flying to death but now doesn't even blink an eye. It's better to invest into an expensive ticket and fly with companies that have good record and prioritize safety and comfort over low price. Or you can go on a cruise if you're not afraid of ships. ;)

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

It was nice getting to know you a little better! I think your wedding dress is absolutely stunning!

Effortlesslady said...

It was nice to know more about you. You look gorgeous in your wedding dress.
www.effortlesslady.com

Shaira Manalo said...

Hi Imogen! It's my first time to visit your blog and it's amazing! :)

I love this post. You have a nice pretty sister, a great husband, and very nice wedding dress.

xoxo,
SHAIRA
www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

Crissy said...

I'll love to do karaoke even though I'm not good at it. No one in my group wants to do it. So sad! haha

Procrastination is the worst. I think I'm getting worse with it. I think baby steps might improve that bad habit

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Love learning a little bit more about you! Everyone's gotta try karaoke once in their lifetime right? Although for me it's more of a weekly thing, lol

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment love, hope to see you back soon!

Xo- Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

sonia // daring coco said...

Aww congrats on the award. Really enjoyed learning a little more about you. I LOL'ed at the Beiber question though. I'm with you there, I don't get it.

Sxx
www.daringcoco.com

Blackswan said...

Congrats, Tia! I enjoy karaoke too! Thanks for sharing those answers, it's nice getting to know you more!
Happy weekend! xoxo
Luxury Haven

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading and knowing more about you. My 'anger' goes to anyone who has dared bullied you, I think because i can relate to you on being shy and many other aspects. I have always stand my ground when i think something or someone is not being fair and this 'not shy' part of me naturally comes out. I hope you get over the feeling soon and i think it is okay to be sensitive :)

Anne
http://www.liebeladies.com

Style and Paper said...

Congrats on the awards!!! Loved reading your answers it's always nice to know more about the people behind the blogs :)

xoxo
Style and Paper
Bloglovin

Paola Lauretano said...

Congrats darling!
Lovely pics and answers!!!!
Love, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook

Patricia González Fernández said...

absolutely amazing!!!

http://thefantasticfashionworld.blogspot.com.es/

Couture Carrie said...

Such a fun post, darling!
Love the kitty pics :)

xoxox,
CC

get carried away said...

congrats sweety, great photos!
happy weekend!

cat eyes & skinny jeans said...

Can I just say you looked like a princess on your wedding day? That dress was divine!

Also...the picture of you and your kitty cat - gorgeous!

xx

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

What a great tag and wonderful answers! x

Doused In Pink said...

I really enjoyed reading this post and learning more about you! I loved the fun questions that Elsie Bee asked!

Jill
dousedinpink.blogspot.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

I can't juggle either, but I think it would be fun to learn :)

Emmylou said...

Congrats, Imogen:) And thanks for sharing these wonderful tidbits about you....even the not-so-happy ones.:) XOXO

Alexandra Zakharova said...

Sorry to hear that you got bullied in the past, but at the same time all of us have those bad memories and I suppose, everything is a life lesson. Everyone we meet, everything we encounter. Nowadays you are successful girl, which is really great.
I've got to say I enjoyed your wedding photographs a lot, you look amazing in the white dress:)

Oksana Zolotukhina said...

Congrats!!! Great post dear...lovely pics..:-)

http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

Vanessa said...

Beautiful post, dear. ;-)

Jenny Sánchez said...

You kind of remind me of the movie " Princess Diaries" SO pretty and lovely

http://www.amerouge.com