Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Alannah Hill Collection

Good morning!I'm on my way to work and it's a beautiful warm day. It's the first day in many months that the weather is appropriate to wear a summer dress without a cardigan or jacket. This day in spring is always exciting for that very reason. I am wearing this dress with hot pink accessories. I'd never thought of that combination before; it just came to me during today's morning rush. Tonight I'll probably go shopping and admire both the Review and Alannah Hill spring collections (which are undoubtedly my favourites of all time). It's about finding little things that will provide me with even short term happiness at the moment; I'm still very sad about last weeks news. I do thank you for the continued support; it's most certainly helpful. 

This just wouldn't be my blog if I didn't show the latest collection at Alannah Hill. My favourites here are the polka dot dresses but there are a few items in store, which are not displayed here, which I adore even more. This includes the heart print cardigan from my last post and a stunning colurful dress. I'll probably post them in an upcoming wishlist. Given the amount of posts I've done on Alannah Hill (pretty much every single one), isn't it about time I got some free clothes?I love how fun and bright these pieces are; the pictures really speak for themselves this time.

Tokyo Haze LookLight Of My Life LookPrecious Little Darling Look

Photos from Alannah Hill

33 comments:

Sam said...

I recently discovered this amazing designer and now Im pretty much obsessed with her collections! This is stunning, I want that cute checked dress!

Couture Carrie said...

So many gorgeous dresses!
Especially loving the first one!

xoxox,
CC

bridechic said...

How stunning can you get?

Unknown said...

I'm going to check her out now! Thanks for sharing her beautiful work! Hope you have a good night and stop by soon! xx Pip
Easy Outfits by Pip

www.janetteria.com said...

Just lovely and totally U!


Aimeecakes said...

Man... Alannah Hill never disappoints! So so feminine

Silvia said...

Great looks!!
xx

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Marvellous looks, adore them all :))) xx

AVY said...

Those are all really adorable, love the romantic feeling.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




Mica said...

Such a lovely collection, I really like the pastels and the florals! :)


Hope you have fun late night shopping tonight, and it takes your mind off of the work situation :)


Away From The Blue

Dressing Up For Me said...

Those dotted dresses are so pretty! :)

Effie. said...

So cute! I love navy polka dot dress! <3

effiesdress.blogspot.com

MrJeffery said...

this is a really cute, lovely collection. i love the simplicity of the looks and the sweetness of it.

lalalaPatricia said...

OMG! I like her collections and the photographs! Everything were superb! Keep in touch! x

www.lalalapatricia.info

ROXTHEFOX said...

I LOVE this collection! It's so youtful, playful, fun and funky! I can use a whole list of adjectives to describe it, haha, but in a nutshell, totally my style, and totally yours too. Thanks for posting this!

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Always Maylee said...

Such an amazing collection, everything is so cute!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Unknown said...

hi i juste discover your blog and it is such an amzing blog love your style so much i followed u hope u'll do the same
xoxox

Sherin said...

This collection is amazing and so wonderful. I love the 60's feel to it.

jess said...

Great collection. I'm in love with the hair styling.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

So many pretty dresses!

A said...

I love the hair in this shoot! too fab, have to say their clothes are a little bit overpriced/I'm too poor at the moment, so all off limits :(

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

So many pretty pieces.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely collection, I see many outfits that look very you :-)

Unknown said...

WOW! You just introduced me to like...the collection of my dreams! I love all of the vintage influence, flattering silhouettes and amazing prints in this collection! What fun and thanks so much for sharing! I hope you have a really lovely weekend :)

xo, Alyssa
www.butterfliesonmars.blogspot.com

Vision By Mila said...

How I love her hair!

Corinne said...

I love this collection, it is totally your style!

Corinne x
www.skinnedcartree.com

Sewingadicta said...

Princess Dresses! Love them all, they highlight the femininity!

Jonnessa said...

I love polka dots, great collection. :)


Keep in touch,
New Post
http://jonnessa.blogspot.com/

Olivia said...

I never realized you lived in Australia until now! Several years ago, I visited Sydney and it was truly the most amazing experience. People there are so nice! And I'm super jealous that you guys are going into spring right now while people up here are going into the fall!
Hugs & Kisses,
Olivia

Unknown said...

loving the girly but retro feel to all of these!

rae @ lovefromberlin.net

Carly said...

All of these pieces are pretty much amazing! They would make for great illustrations I think! xxx

Sadie said...

Such pretty outfits, I love the dress on the top right :) xx

Unknown said...

I've never heard of Alannah Hill until now. You may have sparked an expensive desire in me. There are some cute pieces on ebay but shipping to Canada is quite spendy.

Suzanne
A Coin For the Well