Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Outfit

On Monday Rydog and I went on a day trip to the Southern Highlands which is located about an hour and a half from Sydney. This is a wonderful place to visit. I've been there many times before; the last time we stayed over night and I posted about it here. It is so scenic and beautiful, especially at this time of year, and there are always many photo opportunities. It was lovely and warm yesterday which is great because I usually find it extremely cold in the Southern Highlands. They also have the best macaroons on the main street and I get very excited about macaroons.  It was a very enjoyable day.

Now onto the outfit. I am wearing my red Alannah Hill cardigan, which goes with everything, yet again; I did my first remix post on it here. In fact this outfit, in its entirety, is one of my go to outfits so I'm suprised I haven't posted it before. It usually seems to work out for me. I love to wear the red cardigan with this pink floral skirt because I absolutely love the combination of red and pink together. I used to think it was a fashion rule that should never be broken but lately I believe the combination can be quite tasteful in the right circumstances. My bow top is my absolute favourite top; I adore the versatility and the size of the bow. I love the cut of it and the detailing adds to any outfit. I also have this top in the stripe version which I posted here. I tried to match my accessories with the silver glitter flats, silver bow and silver and purple earrings. I've had this hairstyle for a week now and it has been amazing. It has saved me so much time, made me feel less self conscious about my hair and saved my hair from straightener damage.  I guess I should take a break from this style which makes me very sad; I want to keep it as a special wedding hairstyle rather than an everyday style. It's just hard to know what else to do with my hair.

20121029_170955

 20121029_170134
   
20121029_165624


 20121029_160143

 20121029_165131

There was a wedding still set up from the weekend. How pretty! 20121029_165604

 20121029_160718

20121029_170443

 20121029_170210
 

This really hurt my wrists but at least I got the photo 20121029_170712
 
20121029_165125
 
20121029_165535  

20121029_171043  

20121029_155806  

20121029_160312  

20121029_170948   


Alannah Hill Cardigan
Forever New Zinnia Bow Tee
 Dangerfield Flower Skirt
Alannah Hill Bow Handbag
Forever New Glitter Flats
Lovisa Earrings
Equip Hairbow

23 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

What a beautiful location! It seems so charming and magical, which is perfect for your outfit shots. I'm glad you two had fun!

This skirt is lovely. I really think of all my blogging friends, you have the one style that is closest to my own. I have never seen an outfit of yours that I either don't like or think is just okay. I love ALL of them.

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous look and pics, darling!
Love the bun!

xoxox,
CC

livlovelaugh said...

thank you :) love the photos in this post!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

www.janetteria.com said...

Just pretty, especially your bun!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

What a gorgeous location!!! I love it so much!! And That skirt is so pretty!! You look great in these colors!
Burgundy is one of my fave colors!! I love it a lot and studs...well i am addicted to studs!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Sabrina said...

You look so pretty and classy! I really love that gorgeous skirt and those gold flats add a lovely touch of glitzy glamour. :)

xo,
Sabrina
http://www.rougespark.com

FASHION TALES said...

You look stunning dear. the printed skirt is beautiful. I adore how feminine your outfit it. Great photos!-xx

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Love the floral skirt and you pick such great backgrounds for photo shoots.
Daphne.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

What a beautiful location for an event and for taking photos. I absolutely love the bow detail on your top in this look.

Sherin said...

Looks like such a gorgeous place! I love the skirt you're wearing too.

Aimeecakes said...

What gorgeous photos! This looks like such a beautiful place, and you of course look stunning as always. I love that cardi, its so nice to have something thats so versatile. I personally am a big fan of the pink and red combo... but I kinda love breaking fashion rules :oP

Cafe Fashionista said...

Swoon! I LOVE the color scheme of this outfit - it is just perfect for this location. And your handbag...in love! :)

mispapelicos said...

That hair style suits you so well. We can see your pretty face better.
Loving the place and your gorgeous skirt
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

LOVES your flats very much!!glitter always adorable ;)

following you now <3<3

saphira-t


Maddie said...

Such a cute and girly outfit! Love the color choice! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Elisa Zanetti said...

You look so pretty!

http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

Unknown said...

amazing location for beautiful pictures, you rocked that outfit.
hugs+kisses
http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Have a greta week end!!

Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Audrey Allure said...

Beautiful photos! Love the bow tee.

Josie said...

Glad you had a lovely day trip! Your skirt is so lovely, that's the prettiest print. And I love the bow on the back of your head like that! xxx

tiebow-tie.com said...

Your floral skirt is so sweet! And I like these positive photos!
kisses)

Shes Dressing Up said...

Your hair is so cute!! <3

Unknown said...

What a pretty place! It looks like you were having fun too! I love your little floral skirt and the big bow you wore underneath your bun. So cute!