Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Outfit

P1020157 This week most of my outfits have involved a floral dress and red accessories with my hair in a bun; I love this as a spring/summer look. I've been doing a smaller bun for everday and the larger bun for more dressy/formal events. I like to have some variety and my hair is just too thin for a very large bun so it is often hard. This hairstyle is solving so many problems for me. I haven't straightened my hair for almost a week. I recently bought this dress from Dotti. I love the dresses in this store at the moment; overall it has become my favourite store this year despite having not given it much attention previously.It's good to have a blue dress because blue is definitely the least common colour in my wardrobe; it was certainly not intentional that it worked out that way. I love the large daisy print. For some reason I've wanted a daisy print dress for a long time and it's a nice change from the regular floral print that is usually seen on clothes.  

I don't have much to say today. I'm busy as usual with the wedding preparations, finishing university, pre-wedding social events, deciding what to do next year and finding a place to live etc. It's very stressful. It is only five weeks until the wedding (since a lot of people have asked) which is completely unbelievable; I simply cannot comprehend where all the time has gone. It will be a new beginning but there's a lot about my current lifestyle that I'm going to miss so it really is a time of so many different emotions. 

P1020147

P1020169

P1020143

P1020146

P1020171

P1020161

Dotti Print Tie Back Daisy Dress
Alannah Hill Polka Dot and Pearl Hair Bow
Steve Madden Quilted Flats
Diana Ferarri Bag
Equip Bun Enhancer 
Lovisa Earrings
Prouds Pearls

9 comments:

Josie said...

Good luck with all the changes, I'm sure you'll be just fine hun :) Looking gorgeous as always, love your hair bow xxx

daisychain said...

You look beautiful Imogen x

Rebecca said...

I know everything will go well for you! I totally understand how you feel when so many things are happening at once, but they are really exciting things! You look so cute here, love the styling of the lovely dress and that really great minnie mouse bow! Love it!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

Sherin said...

Wow you're so close to your wedding. It'll be a great day for sure.
I love this dress. The detailing at the back is so pretty.

Panty Buns said...

The large daisy print blue dress from Dotti looks very nice and goes well with your perfect looking big red Alannah Hill Polka Dot and Pearl Hair Bow. Your hair bun looks perfect. Best wishes for your wedding, your degree from the university and for the years that follow.

Mica said...

Such a beautiful dress! I like the red accessories with it :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Kezzie said...

Awwww, pretty! Wow, 5 weeks! I do hope you will be sharing photos!

Maddie said...

Aw what a cute outfit! Love the bow in the hair! :)

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

both of these are ridiculously adorable! also you have some serious hanging skills! haha

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com