Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Outfit

It really made my day when I successfully completed this hairstyle; it was so exciting. When I think about how short and thin my hair is, it really is incredible that I did it. I've been trying this hairstyle for weeks; I was previously only able to do this hairstyle with the smaller bun enhancer but I think it loses a lot of the effect when its too small (especially when it is placed higher up compared to the low ballerina bun). It is a real struggle to cover such a large bun enhancer with such a tiny amount of hair but I did it and I'm happy with the way it turned out. These bun enhancers that I have recently discovered are truly a life saver. It is very infrequently that I will rave about a hair product (I find that most, with the exception of dry shampoo, do not work) so I really mean it when I talk about how great these are. There are so many benefits; my hair looks so much longer and thicker than it actually is, I I don't have to worry about my hair in the wind, my hair doesn't need to be clean and it saves me from straightening my hair every single day. I can't believe I've only just discovered it! I highly recommend this hairstyle. If I can do it (I have extremely limited skills with hair; the only thing I can do is straightening) then anyone can do it. 

I had a very busy weekend. On Saturday my sister and I went to check out Topshop that just opened up in Sydney. To be honest, I was very disappointed; in my opinion it was overpriced, average quality and not at all my style but I thought Topman was pretty amazing. I bought Rydog a leopard print shirt. I ended up buying a few dresses from Dotti in the city. This is one of them (it was a total bargain for $30). One of the reasons why I love this dress is because of all the beautiful colours. It reminds me of a dress which was previously sold on Modcloth (it was a velvet rainbow tye dye skater dress). For some reason I had the desire to wear it with red accessories; I thought it was a unique choice that really stood out) but there are so many other colour combinations I could pair it with. I adore the cut of this dress too. The cut, coupled with my hairstyle, made me feel like a figure skater or a ballerina.

P1020062

P1020083

P1020065

P1020084

P1020136

P1020122

P1020103

P1020111

P1020074

Dotti Rainbow Skater Dress
Steve Madden Quilted Flats
Portmans Belt
Diana Ferrari 
Equip Bun Enhancer

18 comments:

Kezzie said...

Your hair looks incredible! Wow, wish I could do that with my hair!

mispapelicos said...

Gorgeous hair style, wonderful dress, and wonderful YOU!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Style Rawr said...

I love the colours in this dress! You look lovely in it, it's so affordable too!

Tara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing look, darling!
Love the sock bun!

xoxox,
CC

Sherin said...

I really love that dress! The floral print is gorgeous and so summery. Red accessories are perfect with it.

Maddie said...

You look really lovely! Such a pretty dress!

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

FASHION TALES said...

Well, you certainly pulled it off and look gorgeous! Love that painterly printed dress as well. xx/Madison :)

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

You look great with that bun!! I loooove that dress!!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Ileana said...

Love that dress! The print is so beautiful :D
xoxo

novelstyle.blogspot.com

OH! Don' forget to check my Anna Dello Russo at H&M GIVEAWAY :).

Unknown said...

really lovely dress it fits you so nicely and i like the vintagey do!


http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
xx rae

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, that dress is beautiful on you; and your hair looks exquisite! You truly look like a ballerina! :)

Sara said...

I have thin hair too, so I feel you! It looks super cute in the bun! I love this floral dress, very pretty! The cut is just great :)

livlovelaugh said...

hi gorgeous! You look fantastic!

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

Style by Bruno said...

That dress is gorgeus

Mónica - Mes Voyages à Paris Fashion Blog said...

Lovely dress!!
You are so cute!
xx
M.

A. said...

pretty girl and dress :)

- A.
adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

Różowa Szminka said...

pretty dress

Unknown said...

Great post !

Simply gorgeous !!

Have a great weekend :)

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl