Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Item of the Week 025

Yesterday I bought the most amazing shoes ever. It was so exciting! The Wittner Jasper Heel is well established; I admired this shoe in both patent red and patent black last year but I never wanted to pay full price for them. I couldn't believe it when I was in Wittner recently and the 'Dalmation Print' version was on sale for $40. What a bargain! I've mentioned many times before that mary-janes are my favourite style of shoes. I also really love the thick heels; most of my shoes are stilleto heels but recently I have developed a love for this style. They make such a statement and really dress up any sort of outfit. I adore the print of these shoes; I've already thought of so many dresses and skirts that I can wear them with such as my pink Review dress which I posted here. I also love these shoes because they remind me of Miu Miu mary-janes especially the black version with the little white flowers (I'm not sure what they are called). I wore these shoes for the first time last night and it was amazing.

IMG_2120

IMG_2132

IMG_2147

IMG_2134

IMG_2133

Juliette Miracle is an incredible model

23 comments:

Maddie said...

Such cute shoes! Love the print of them so much!

callmemaddie.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Amaaaaaazing shoes, darling!
Absolutely love them!
And that last pic is so cute :)

xoxox,
CC

Sherin said...

Those shoes are so stunning. I love the print on them.

Anonymous said...

adorable cat and shoes!

xx. Hybrid Hunter

Natasha said...

These are so cute Imogen, they look so sweet on Juliette too, haha :D xxx

livlovelaugh said...

ahahahahah that last picture is AMAZING

-liv
http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

the style crusader said...

Gorgeous shoes! xx

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ohmigosh those shoes are absolutely fabulous, Imogen! And I LOVE the shot of Juliette Miracle 'wearing' them - too cute!! :)

Sara said...

omg omg, these are so awesome!! You did get a great deal, you can so dress up any outfit, can't wait to see you style them!

Aimeecakes said...

Oooooh I was eying these babies off a while back too, they are gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

ohmygosh -- LOVELOVELOVE. I can totally understand the obsession with these shoes. I hope to see you wearing them a lot! :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

mispapelicos said...

Wonderful shoes Imoge, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Style Rawr said...

I love the print and shape of these. Sooo cute!

Tara
The Style Rawr!
xoxo

Rakel said...

Love your heels!

www.janetteria.com said...

They look cute! Totally love them!

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

What a beautiful model, i love love love your new heels!!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Josie said...

Waaaaaah how perfect! I'm in love, I love me a good Mary-Jane xxx

Ali W. said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE these shoes! I especially love them on the cat! Hahaha too funny. Darling blog!

Rebecca said...

Those shoes are so amazing! I am totally in love with that cute print!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

FASHION TALES said...

I agree Imogen, these shoes certainly are fabulous dear. xx :)

Unknown said...

Great post !

Absolutely love your heels :)


Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Izzy said...

hey Imogen! long time no talk, I guess we've both had our busy periods. I can't imagine how stressful it must be for you! you're right, you don't have to worry too much about jobs right now with the weddings and moving out.

the new shoes are super adorable! good job on waiting it out and grabbing them on sale ;) my favourite part about them is that they have that strap across the middle- which makes them look super cute with stockings once it gets colder again!

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

joy said...

Those dalmation print shoes are the cutest and I love that last photo!