Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

1920s Ball

On Friday night I attended a 1920s flapper ball with my sister at her university. The blue dress that I wore has been one of my favourite outfits for a very long time but, since it is a formal dress, I don't often have the chance to wear it. I definitely wanted to wear it even though it is not particularly 1920s inspired. I thought that the headband and pearl accessories combined with my flapper inspired hair cut would provide the necessary character required for the night. This is also the first time I have worn my favourite shoes for an outfit post which I featured here. I only have a few pictures to show here because most of my photos turned out with a yellow haze for some unknown reason. I was very annoyed about this. I'm trying to edit them but so far it is not turning out very sucessful.

DSCN2407

DSCN2410

DSCN2406

Review Dress
Wittner Queen Heels
Diva Pearl Necklace
Diva Peacock Headband

15 comments:

Helen said...

You look great! The 20's flapper look is quite hard to pull off I think, for me anyway, I don't suit the dropped waist at all :( But I think it's so glamorous!

Sherin said...

The outfit is perfect for a 20's themed party. I'm off to one next month, so I'm definitely taking inspiration from you girls.

www.janetteria.com said...

Totally perfect! Love your looks!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Bad Joan said...

Gorgeous! Love the throwback.

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Cassidy said...

You look fantastic! Your hair is perfect for the 20s :)

Nnenna said...

Oh, you both look so glam and so pretty! I love headbands and pearls =)

starcrossedsmile knits
star-crossed smile

cecylia said...

you 2 are absolutely adorable!! I adore your head pieces- so stunning ladies!
Come follow my blog darling! xx
http://cecylia.com

Unknown said...

Sounds like a really fun event! I love both headbands and the long pearls you wore!

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

How fun! You and your sister look fantastic!

Anonymous said...


oooh. love your blog so much!!
And I love this post really.)

Can you answer on my question?

What is your favorite place on earth for shopping and why?
It s really intresting for me, becaurse I love travaling and shopping.)

Audrey Allure said...

Love both your outfits, especially both headpieces!

Unknown said...

you look great, awesome :)

Sara said...

You both look super cute! I really love the color of the dress and the shoes are perfections!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this post. With a broken laptop, I haven't gotten around to commenting on blogs for a while.

I remember admiring these photos on facebook recently. You and your sis look beautiful! I especially love your outfit. Your hairstyle is perfect for the theme! You really do look like a real 20s flapper! :)

Louise said...

You both look great! I love your outfits xx