Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Friday, September 4, 2009

Wishlist for Spring

These are some of the items I would like to have this Spring. I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather. I like Spring fashions and life just seems so much better in the sun.

Photobucket

I like floral patterns at the moment so I would like to buy floral dresses and tops. I'm also starting to like some boho style such as the bag and purple top. I've been looking for the perfect blazer all winter but I'm yet to find it, so I will continue the search. I also can't find a polka dot skirt so I am thinking of making one during mid semester break. That reminds me about the skirt tutorial I promised. I have been busy lately and I need to be shown some of the steps again because I can't remember the entire procedure. But it will be coming.

It has been a difficult week for me because of RSI. It isn't getting any better despite some changes to my working habits. I feel so unsure of what to do because if I stop typing I'll fall behind in my work but if I continue then it might get worse. I'm sorry if it takes me awhile to reply to comments. I certainly want to but it might take me longer than usual at the moment.

9 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love everything you chose, especially the bag, pink flats, and the dress. I especially hope you get the dress (or one similar) because I think it would look super cute on you.
I'm sorry to hear things are pretty bad at the moment. I hope they get better soon and your wrist doesn't hurt anymore...

Baśka said...

awww, i wish it was spring in Poland. but, unfortunetely, the autumn arrives..
these are really fantastic pieces you would like to have. florals always are beautiful :)

Georgie said...

I love the pale pink dress and the 50s esque polka dot skirt. Pretty choices!

Angela said...

take care of yourself. a gal can never have too many little black jackets. : )

Couture Carrie said...

Love all these florals ~ fab collage!

xoxox,
CC

muchlove said...

I just can't get enough of florals! I love that polka dot skirt too.

sorry to hear about the RSI :( take care of yourself! you don't have to comment back immediately.

stephanie said...

dont worry about being late with commenting! there's no need to put your health in risk because of comments ;) i hope it will get better soon!! :)

sadly, autumns arrives, as baska said. you can be happy to get warmer weather. in a matter of weeks it will be unbelievably cold here :(

Nicola said...

What a pretty wish list. The dress has to be my favourite!

Ariella said...

You're lucky to have spring when the rest of us is facing winter! I love the polka dotted skirt!