Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2

Today I watched the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants 2 to take my mind off missing Rydog. I bought it on DVD recently and this is the second time I have watched it. I am a big fan of the sisterhood so I was very dissapointed when it didn't come to cinemas in Australia and there was a delay in the DVD coming out. I like both the books and the movies, but I personally think the movie would be better if three books were not merged into one. I guess I like the sisterhood because I feel like the girls are similar to me in many ways and I can relate to them. I like the way they think and discover themselves. Some of the experiences I can see myself in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rydog is coming back on Monday night and I will be so happy when he arrives. I have missed him so much and the past week has gone slowly. Tonight I am starting to feel a little better about the whole situation because it is less than two days and it finally seems close.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I've only seen the first film - but I guess it'd be really nice to see the second film too!

Aw, I'm sad to hear you're not feeling well. Two days will go by fast though!