Fitness Blog IconInstagram-Logo-1indexj]blog-lovin-icon_zpsbf482c6a

Features

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Photos

Its raining again, after only three days of sunny weather. Today I went to university, I hate attending in the rain. It was my last day there for the next week because I am taking a few days off to study for exams. I received the results from my legal ethics report today and I passed, so thats a relief. Although I still have a lot ahead of me for the rest of the term.

Today I have decided to post some pictures that were taken a couple of months ago. They are nice to look at and since study is boring and the weather is so gloomy, they put me in a better mood. It was so sunny that day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

I'd love to be at this place today. Hopefully I can go back sometime reasonably soon.

9 comments:

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Gorgeous photos. I want to be there too now. It looks so peaceful.

Claudia said...

nice pictures and cute outfit!

Annie Spandex said...

Wow, it's beautiful there!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness these pictures are so beautiful.

But listen...I LOVE THE NEW HEADER.
It's so pretty! Thanks for all your sweet comments lately. :) You're one of my favourite readers. :)

rakyatindonesia said...

hi.. I'm from Indonesia. sorry, my english language is bad. I like your blog and I want to be your friend. if you want to be my friend, I will happy.& I hope you want to visit my blog at indo-online and if you want somethings about blogging and social problems, you can visit my blog at blog rakyatindonesia . & please leave your comment. If you difficulties in language you can use google translator to translate my post.thank's friend.

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Lovely photos. This looks like such a beautiful and peaceful place to visit :)

josie said...

i love that jumper! and the weather looks gorgeous :)
x x x x

Shes Dressing Up said...

Lovely photos, so much greenery yay =]

Baśka said...

all your skirts are so lovely! envy you so much :)